- Call the MARC Message Line(423) 240-9074
- Leave a MessageTell us that you want to get your dog(s) or cat(s) spayed or neutered or altered.
- Wait for Our Return CallA MARC Volunteer will call you back soon (not right away).
- Give InformationOur MARC Volunteer will get all your information, in order for us to add you (and the animals) to the list.
- TransportationMARC transports animals almost weekly to a low-cost spay/neuter clinic. We go to several different ones, because we cannot get enough appointments at one clinic.
- CostCosts vary depending on dog or cat, weight, male or female. Generally, the cost is about $50 for cats and about $75 for dogs.
LOW INCOME citizens of Marion County (and surrounding counties) may ask for financial assistance. If you receive Food Stamps or TENNCARE or have some other proof of low income, MARC will use donation or grant money toward the spaying or neutering of your animal. We usually ask that you chip in any amount you can afford. If you can’t pay anything towards the surgery, we will do our best to make sure they get altered anyway.
Rabies shots are included in the surgery cost at most clinics. Yearly rabies shots are mandatory.
- Vaccination RequirementsEach animal must have a current rabies vaccination or he/she will have to get one while getting altered. Rabies shots cost about $10-14. If your animal has a current rabies vaccination, you must provide to us proof by showing us the rabies certificate you received when the animal was vaccinated.
- Show More
Schedule an Appointment Now!
MARC Message Line
Leave a detailed message with the best times to call.
Thank you for caring about animals.
Please arrive at the MARC office, with your animals, at 6:00 a.m. the morning of your appointment. NO FOOD after midnight.
225 Sequatchie Lane
Sequatchie, TN 37374